The Imaging Laboratory offers complete Technical Assistance: both for intermediate quality control during production, and following non-compliance of the finished product.
The Imaging division carries out:
- investigations into the morphology of superficial imperfections (dots, blistering, peeling, fractures), by means of optical and electronic microscopes at high magnifications;
- determination of the thickness and alloy of galvanic deposits with destructive and non-destructive analysis;
- determination of the colorimetric coordinates and, therefore, of the colour point of the sample;
- accelerated corrosion tests, in order to highlight any sample defects that can be detected over time;
- drafting production specifications, consistent with customer requirements.
Experience and Expertise are at the basis of the quality service that the Imaging Team provides to its Customers, to whom it offers assistance and support ranging from the choice of test to the detailed description of the results obtained.
The high quality of service offered by the Imaging Laboratory and its Team is also a fundamental resource for Research and Development, which makes use of the Imaging division to monitor and improve projects related to the creation of new Products and Processes.
|UNI EN ISO 22775 – 2: 2005||Resistance to Saline corrosion|
|UNI EN ISO 9227: 2017||Resistance to Salt Mist|
|UNI ISO 4524 – 2: 2008||Oxidation with Sulphur Dioxide|
|INTERNAL METHOD PO2.015||Resistance to SO2NOx atmosphere - China Test|
|UNI EN ISO 4538: 1998||Resistance to Thioacetamide|
|NF S80 – 772: 2010||Resistance to Synthetic Acid Sweat|
|UNI EN ISO 4611: 2011||Resistance to Moist Heat|
|UNI EN ISO 4611: 2011||Resistance to Moist Heat with Skin|
|UNI EN ISO 105 – C06: 2010||Resistance to Domestic and Commercial Washing|
|UNI EN ISO 105 – D01: 2010||Resistance to Dry Cleaning|
|UNI EN ISO 105 - E03: 2010||Resistance to Chlorine Water|
|UNI EN 1811: 2015||Weekly for Nickel|
|CPSC – CH – E1001 – 08.03: 2012||Total content of Lead and Cadmium in metals|
|CPSC – CH – E1002 – 08.03: 2012||Total content of Lead and Cadmium in non-metals|
|CPSC – CH – E1003 – 09.01: 2011||Lead Content on Paints|
|ASTM B571: 2018||Thermal Shock Resistance Test|
|UNI EN ISO 2819: 2018||Adhesion for grid on electroplated surface|
|UNI EN ISO 2409: 2013||Adhesion for grid on painted surface|
|INTERNAL METHOD LV: P.2.08||Turbula abrasion test|
|INTERNAL METHOD PO2.007||Determination of Colorimetric Parameters (L*, a*, b*)|
|INTERNAL METHOD||Surface investigation with Metallographic Microscope|
|UNI EN ISO 3497: 2001||XRF Analysis|
|UNI EN ISO 9220: 1998||SEM EDS session analysis|